Monday, December 10, 2012

Skin So Soft

I am a sucker for anything that makes my skin feel or smell great. I love body scrubs, lotions, soaps, gels, oils...you get the picture. I love handmade products because not only is more thought put into them but the ingredients are fresher and most of the time organic, not to mention everyone should support small businesses.


Looking through my favorite website (Etsy) I found these amazing bath and body products!


    Peppermint Body Scrub

      by SherisSoapOpera


Peppermint Body Scrub - 8 oz of whipped sugar goodness without the calories-Whipped Sugar Body Scrub


    Aloe Vera Body Wash 

by RedLeafBathandBody


Aloe Vera Body Wash, Shower Gel, Bubble Bath

       Pink Sugar Cold Process Soap


Pink Sugar Handmade Vegan Artisan Cold Process Soap

Body Oil - All Natural 


4oz Body Oil - All Natural - Pick Your Essential Oil Blend

 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely collection. Thank you for including my Pink Sugar Soap.

    ReplyDelete