Friday, April 19, 2013

The Perfect Mother's Day

With Mother's Day right around the corner I sit and look at all the things on Etsy that I wish my husband would buy me! The list is so huge and everything looks so great, but alas he cannot buy me everything that I want. I narrowed it down to these three items that I just love!

I would love to be able to soak in the bathtub for an hour without my little girls banging on the door or running in to see what I was doing. These bath salts would be perfect for me while my wonderful husband  keeps an eye on the kids for an hour or more (wink)!
Sea Goddess -  Detoxifying Seaweed & Mineral Bath Salts - Organic Spa - Vegan Skin Care 5 oz

Anything that is handmade I love! I find that the extra work that goes into each item makes them so special. As all of our plates are breaking (we are a clumsy bunch) I would love a set that I can bring out for special occasions and have everything match, not to mention they would be a good conversation starter!
Plate / Platter / Handmade Pottery / Blue Green / Ready to Ship

But when it really comes down to what I would love on Mother's Day it would be to have my family together and spend time with each other. I love to take pictures of my girls and capture every moment of their young lives. This picture frame says it all!
My Children Are My Treasures - Mothers Day Gift Wooden Picture Frame - Home Decor / Wall Decor Photo Frame Sign Black

I hope that all the Mothers, Grandmothers and Mothers-to-be have a great Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I hope all of your Mother's Day wishes come true and more:)
    xoxo
    SpaGoddess

    ReplyDelete