Monday, June 17, 2013

Shop Review: Bunnies & Buggies Bath Boutique

I LOVE bath items so when Bunnies and Buggies wanted me to do a review I was all for it!





They sent me a sample of Japanese Cherry Blossom Goats Milk Soap, Lemon Meringue Pie Soap, Viva La Juicy (type) whipped soap, Seaside Escape whipped soap, Sweet Pea lotion and Vanilla Cupcake lotion.


Japanese Cherry Blossom MINI GUEST Size Goats Milk Soap Bar

This soap smells so good and lathers really well. It did not dry my skin out and left it smelling so good! This was my favorite one!

         Lemon Meringue Pie Glycerin Soap

Lemon Meringue Pie Mini GUEST BAR Glycerin Soap Handmade SLS Detergent Free Soap
This soap smelled like "candy" as my little girl put it. She loved it in her bath and lathered it really well also. 


Viva La Juicy (type) Whipped Soap In A Jar 4 Oz Fluffy Stuff Whipped Soap

I love anything Juicy and this stuff smells amazing! I loved the texture of the product and really liked the thickness. I used it as a shaving cream...worked great!


Seaside Escape Whipped Soap In A Jar 4 Oz Fluffy Stuff Whipped Soap

This I loved also! The smell was so peaceful and clean...I just stood and sniffed the soap for awhile when I got it because I loved the smell ;) My skin really enjoyed these!


Sweet Pea Smooth As Satin Hand and Body Lotion 4 Ounce Bottle

I love sweet pea so I was excited to see this in my samples. The lotion is not too thick or too thin but just right! And the smell stays on all day.

Vanilla Cupcake Lotion (no picture)
This lotion was so good. My little girl said I smelled like cookies when I wore it. In fact she wanted to put it on after her bath! Neither soap left my skin feeling greasy which is always a plus in my book!

Bunnies & Buggies has a wide variety of items including scrubs, perfumes, lip balms and MORE! I saw some stuff I am going to have to try like the Crazy for Coconut Lotion and the Summer Watermelon Lip Balm!
 
 Make sure to stop by their Etsy shop, here, and check out all the great handmade products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment